HSMC features top-quality faculty members, innovative degree programmes, and impactful research with the aim to nurture young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, and social responsibilities.
Schools and Departments
HSMC has five schools and ten departments offering a wide range of degree programmes.
- School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Decision Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Translation
Curriculum and Programmes
HSMC structures its undergraduate curriculum with a balance of three components: Major Studies, Common Core Curriculum and Free Electives. Minors are introduced to give students a second focused study area.
- Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Applied and Human-Centred Computing
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration
– Banking and Finance
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- Convergent Media and Communication Technology
- Corporate Governance
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Financial Analysis
- Journalism and Communication
– Business Journalism
– Corporate Communication
- Management Science and Information Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Translation with Business
The Bachelor of Management Science and Information Management (Honours) programme of HSMC is designed with comprehensive and practical content.
- Ms Gloria Luk
- Partner of Deloitte China
Teachers at HSMC not only pass on knowledge, but also spare no efforts to seize internship opportunities for students, assisting them to get prepared before entering the society.
- Ms Lau Nga Tung, Monchi
- BJC, Graduate of 2014
The College has developed rapidly in recent years, in both organisational structure and campus environment.
- Mr Eddie C S Fong
- Managing Director, Head of Operations, Asia Pacific
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management