Entry requirements for 2012-2013
1. Applicants from Hong Kong
Applicants must satisfy ONE of the following admission requirements:
- Have obtained a pass in 1AL or 2ASL subjects in HKAL, AND 5 passes in HKCEE (including Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics); or
- Have obtained level 2 or above in five HKDSE subjects including English Language and Chinese Language. Each applicant is allowed to use up to two Applied Learning Subjects in the application; or
- Be mature applicants of at least 21 years of age on 1 September in the year of application; or
- Have obtained an equivalent qualification.
2. Applicants from outside Hong Kong
Applicants with acceptable alternative qualifications will be considered by an Advanced Standing Committee on a case by case basis.
You can submit your application through ONE of the following channels:
- Submit the completed and duly signed application form and supporting documents to the Registry in person
- Post the completed and duly signed application form and supporting documents to the Registry of Hang Seng Management College at Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin
- HSMC Online Application System
- Electronic Advance Application System for Post-secondary Programmes (from 9 February to 20 May 2012) (For AL and DSE students only)
Demo / User Guide
For further enquiries, please contact the Registry.