Hang Seng Management College (HSMC) features top-quality faculty members, innovative degree programmes, and impactful research with the aim to nurture young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds and social responsibilities.
Schools and Departments
HSMC has five schools and ten departments offering a wide range of degree programmes.
- School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Decision Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Translation
Curriculum and Programmes
HSMC structures its undergraduate curriculum with a balance of three components: Major Studies, Common Core Curriculum and Free Electives. Minors are introduced to give students a second focused study area.
- Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Applied and Human-Centred Computing
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration
– Banking and Finance
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- Convergent Media and Communication Technology
- Corporate Governance
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Financial Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- Journalism and Communication
– Business Journalism
– Corporate Communication
- Management Science and Information Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Translation with Business
I believe many alumni are eager to make contributions to the College and to build a platform to promote consolidation.
- Mr Patrick Cheung
- Chief Operation Officer
- Oasis Brand Communications Co Ltd
The tremendous efforts of HSMC to promote sustainability is highly appreciated. It is hoped that conservation concepts could be instilled in the younger generation at an early stage.
- Dr William Yu
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- World Green Organisation